1. General Introduction and definitions 1.1
Each website under this license is a brand name (White Label) operated by ITAINS NV, a company registered on the 18th March 2011 under the laws of Curacao, with Company Registration No122623 and under license No 1668/JAZ granted by Government of Curacao as of July 1st, 2011. Any reference to “the Company” means the website and ITAINS NV. ITAINS NV is owned by i-Tainment Europe Ltd , a company incorporated in Malta with registration number C50470 and registered address at 20 Bisazza str, SLM1640, Sliema, Malta. i-Tainment Europe Ltd is the payment processor. 1.2
“T&Cs” are the terms & conditions constituting and governing the contractual relationship, as stated herein, and which the parties, as stated herein, hereby agree upon. 1.3
A 'Client' is an individual, having an account, therefore, a contractual relationship with the company. 1.4
An 'Account' is an account held by a Client, for bona fide transactions, with a strict aim to establish a normal commercial relationship with the company and with the strict purpose of conducting betting and other gaming and gambling transactions.
The 'Governing Authorities' are the authorities of Curacao. The 'Governing Law' is the law of Curacao.
'Force Majeure' refers to any occurrence or condition beyond one's reasonable control which leads to a delay or default in the performance to the affected party's contractual obligation and shall, for the purposes of the T&Cs, include Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any necessary license where such denial or cancellation is made through no fault of the affected party), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected. 1.7
All trademarks, service marks and trade names as well as images, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies (collectively the “Intellectual Assets”) found on the Website, the Client Application and the material contained therein are the exclusive property of The Company and/or The Company suppliers and partners. The Client is not entitled to exploit or otherwise use any Intellectual Asset for whatever purpose, except for what is allowed by law. 1.8
These Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by players. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and The Company and in case of any discrepancy between a non- English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
2. Account Rules, Deposits & Withdrawals 2.1
An individual applying for registration warrants and represents that any information provided in its application form is true and correct. The Company
will not register the individual and, where that individual has already been registered, The Company will cancel that individual's registration as a player if it becomes aware that individual has provided false information when registering as a player. Full name, email, residence address and phone number must be real and possible to be verified, if requested. Important notice:
Name, username and currency cannot be changed post account creation.
In order for the Client to request withdrawals, remove all initial limitations and have full rights in the promotions, the account must be verified. For the account verification The Company will request the following details:
- Client’s ID for age verification (players under eighteen (18) years of age are not accepted)
- Client’s place of residence (utility bill indicating the declared land line phone number)
- Client’s valid e-mail address (cannot be the same as any existing Client’s email address)
- Client’s proof of ownership of the payment method used for funds deposit in The Company
In case the Client has changed place of residence, telephone number or any other element of his data, he/she is obliged to immediately inform the company, so the new data can be updated. 2.2
An individual applying for an Account acknowledges and accepts:
- The “T&C” as currently published on the website, as well as any possible future changes
- Any regulatory provisions or other decisions made from time to time by the Governing Authorities;
- The Company customer support is available in several local languages. In any case of a dispute between a Client and the Company, only the English version shall prevail and used.
The Company reserves the right, at its own discretion, at all times, to:
- Decline to open an Account and/or to close an existing Account, without any explanation whatsoever;
- Decline to accept or limit deposits without any explanation whatsoever;
- Suspend Client’s account and/or cancel the participation of a Client in promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever The Company is of the opinion that there are legitimate concerns that an account is, has been or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices.
- Hold and manage funds belonging to Clients in accordance with generally accepted guidelines for cash management regarding such funds; this may include a Payment Service Provider being entrusted to hold funds in the name of and/or for the benefit of the Client;
- Suspend and/or cancel the participation of the Client in the Services, and/or forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on his/her Client Account if the Client is found cheating, or if it is determined by the Company that the Client has employed or made use of a system (including machines, robots, computers, software or any other automated system) designed or suitable to defeat the Client Application, and/or the software used to offer the Services
- Hold or charge any Payment method fees or expenses, from the Client’s account, for all previous deposits and withdrawals, plus any administrational or legal costs the Client provoked for any reason, whenever The Company is of the opinion that there are legitimate concerns that an Account is, has been or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices.
- In case of a possible refunding to the client in regards to the above mentioned cases, the maximum refund is limited to the last deposit minus the deposit and withdrawal fees.